A complete draft of my new book, Saving Ourselves: from Climate Shocks to Climate Action, has been submitted to Columbia University Press!
There’s still some editing to be done (and updating), but this outline is what I expect we’ll see in the final manuscript when it’s published as a book in the not-too-distant future:
- Chapter 1: No One Else is Going to Save Us: Understanding the Social Side of the Climate Crisis
- Chapter 2: Saving Ourselves is a Long Game: Why Our Institutions Keep Failing to Act on Climate?
- Chapter 3: Saving Ourselves Involves Giving Power Back to the People
- Chapter 4: Saving Ourselves Won’t be Popular and Will Be Disruptive
- Chapter 5: Saving Ourselves Will Take a Disaster (or many)